Is The AZ Code A Scam?
Is the AZ Code a scam, the real deal or a waste of money. Read my review below to see if it’s something you would buy.
The program claims to have been created by Andrew Peterson but there are no images or photographs of him on the sales page so he may or not exist.
The sales page stated the cost was $37 but when I tried to leave the page I was offered a deal of $10 discount so I bought at this lower cost.
Buying into the upsell claims to give you the opportunity to make in excess of $1,500,000 per year. Also, if you turn pro, you’ll be getting more traffic to your website.
I began to worry about the program as I still had no idea how it works. There was no photos or video just a slideshow with a voice-over. Then comes the testimonials…
The first lady claims to have made $4,000 on her first day, a gentleman then claims to have made $200,000 in the first two months.
There are no hidden costs but the offer is only available once. Personally I don’t believe this but you can only find out by purchasing the $37/$27 program.
I didn’t sign up for this as I already have enough websites and free hosting with Wealthy Affiliate. I was, though, rather puzzled with this sentence…
“Don’t worry about spending time coming up with a domain name – you can always change it later” !!
If you buy a domain name, you can’t change it. You can buy another one but once the domain has been purchased, that’s it – no going back. This is one of the reasons I always recommend thinking hard about the name and checking and re-checking before clicking the ‘buy now’ button.
If you decide to go with this offer you’ll need to host with ‘Cool Handle’ and for at least 2 years.
What Do You Get For Your Money?
Now it was time to see what I got my £27.
This PDF claims to take the newbie to Amazon success. So, let’s see what we’ve got.
- Chapter One – Ideas Strategies
- Chapter Two – Validating your idea
- Chapter Three – Brand Design
- Chapter Four – Visual Elements Of Branding
- Chapter Five – Package Design
- Chapter Six – Minimum Viable Product
- Chapter Seven – Technical Flow Of Your Amazon Product
- Chapter Eight – Connecting with Suppliers
- Chapter Nine – Deciding On A Supplier
- Chapter Ten – Terminology Of Private Labeling
- Chapter Eleven – Communicating with Suppliers
- Chapter Twelve – Tuning Your Company For Success
- Chapter Thirteen – Determining Your MOQ
- Chapter Fourteen – Managing Your First Import
- Chapter Fifteen – Sourcing Product Samples
- Chapter Sixteen – Page Ascension Principles
- Chapter Seventeen – Optimizing Product Categories
- Chapter Eighteen – Product Descriptions
- Chapter Nineteen – Creating Images For Your Listing
- Chapter Twenty – Launching Your Amazon Product
- Chapter Twenty One – Launch Marketing
- Chapter Twenty Two – Taking Care Of Business
Now, I have to say the information in this PDF is good and if you want to have a business built on the Amazon FBA system then this give you a good grounding.
If you have a spare $197 it may be worth giving the PRO level a go but it’s not something I’d be willing to do.
On the other hand there are some aspects of this program that puzzle me.
1. There is a great deal of information within the PDF to take on board and put into practice yet some of the ‘testimonials’ stated that they had made money within 30 minutes of implementing the AZ Code. To be honest I think this is misleading. Maybe once you’ve put into place all the points mentioned in the PDF you’ll be ready to start making some money, hopefully but it isn’t something that happens overnight. Since writing this review I’ve also come across some fellow reviewer who believe those giving testimonials are actors from Fiverr!!
2. Within the sales video Andrew Peterson says he’ll be there every step of the way to answer questions and help you on your way. I found no way of getting in touch with him on the PDF. Of course, at the end of the PDF there is a link to upgrade to PRO level and I suppose there may be a way to contact him within that level.
3. The sales video is rather misleading as it feels as if this is a way to learn about being an Amazon Associate earning commission promoting products found on the Amazon website. It is, in fact, teaching you about the Amazon FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) program which is another kettle a fish.
4. Making money by becoming an Amazon Affiliate can be lucrative but it isn’t as easy as is made out with AZ Code. It takes effort, patience, perseverence and training to perfect the system.
Although I don’t believe this product is a scam I think the sales pitch is something of which to be wary. I’m not sure all the facts are available before a purchase. There is no way to ‘test the water’ and see if the program would suit you. On the other hand, as it is a product bought through Clickbank there is the money back guarantee to give you a safety net.
I shall be asking for a refund as this program is too complicated and ‘work heavy’ for me to consider. I like the fact that affiliate marketing gives me the opportunity to be in control of my income and workload without the bother of finding suppliers, designers, packaging etc.
In conclusion, if you want to learn about Amazon FBA program then this program goes into detail and the information is useful. But…you can also find out this information by going to the Amazon FBA page where most of the information is available for free.
Becoming an affiliate marketer can be a much easier option and if you’d like to learn for free how to become successful at internet marketing then click the link below.
If you have any questions or queries about internet marketing please drop me a line using the comment box below or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.