The Wealthy Affiliate Sign Up Form – What Happens Next?

by | Mar 6, 2017 | Building an online business | 14 comments

Today I’ve tried something a bit different.  I’ve been trying to master videos lately and have chosen you to be my guinea pigs – sorry!

How many times have you looked at something that may be exactly what you are looking for but you are a little unsure what you may find on once you have joined up?

This very short video shows you what happens immediately after you fill in the the Wealthy Affiliate Sign up form.

I apologise for the lack of video expertise but this is the first one so I hope you’ll forgive me.

Click the link below to sign up for your Free Starter Membership at Wealthy Affiliate.

14 Comments

1. Ryan

Hi, Jackie.
    Thanks for the video. I too am currently preparing to make my first video in my niche so I was even more curious when you mentioned that it was your first.
    I thought it was a great way to promote wealthy affiliate and you definitely showed them exactly what’s on offer.
    How long have you been a member at wealthy affiliate and what advice would you give to anyone joining fo the first time?

• Jackie

Hello Ryan

Thanks for the comment.

I’ve been a member at Wealthy Affiliate for 4 years now and wouldn’t consider leaving.

I think the best advice I can give to anyone joining Wealthy Affiliate would be to create a free membership and then have a really good look around the site. You have seven days when you have full access so it seems daft not to take advantage of those seven days.

Whether you upgrade to premium membership is up to you entirely but at least you would have had some time to know the benefits.

Good luck with your video attempts. It is a bit scary at first but I’m sure it will get better.

Thanks again

Jackie

2. Daniel

Hi Jackie, Ok, apologies accepted 😉
    This is a very good idea with the video and you have done well. So you will hopefully show many people how awesome Wealthy Affiliate is and that it is actually the only platform you need to start an online business.
    I wish you all the best,

Daniel

• Jackie

Hello Daniel

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment. Wealthy Affiliate is, definitely, a great place to belong

3. Jeanie Scott

Hi Jackie, Thank you for helping me get the info needed to get started on building a site within Wealthy Affiliate. Your video is so informative and very informational. I especially like the way you came across as a real person and not some crazy over my head talk, Your video is very conversational.

If I wanted to know more about the Wealthy Affiliate program what would you suggest I do next?

• Jackie

Hi Jeanie
      Thank you so much for your kind words.
      I’m very new to making videos so your comment was appreciated.
      If you are interested in looking at Wealthy Affiliate then I have a review that you can see here. Also, it is free to join so you could have a really good look round and see for yourself if it is something that could help you learn about internet marketing.
      I wish you every success with your online business.
      Take care
      Jackie

4. Chris

Hi

Great information and video on what happens at Wealthy affiliate.

Wealthy affiliate is a great place to start, to learn how to create a website, and also learn affiliate marketing. Sure it takes time and patience, but the rewards after the journey of learning can be worth it.

There are lots to learn there, and what’s seems complicated is made very simple by the training you get.

Cheers

• Jackie

Hi Chris, thanks for your kind words.

Sometimes just because you think something is easy to understand doesn’t always work as well as you hoped. Producing videos is a new concept for me but I’m beginning to get my head round it, slowly.

Thank you for visiting my site.

Jackie

5. Sharon Whyte

Hi Jackie
    What a good “first” video and explanation of how to sign up with Wealthy Affiliate. Videos are a great quick and easy way and you did great here. Wealthy Affiliate is a wonderful platform to be part of and a complete business in a box really. Good video blog!
    Cheers Sharon

• Jackie

Hey Sharon, thanks for your kind words.

I agree with you that Wealthy Affiliate is a brilliant platform for learning all about internet marketing.

Take care

Jackie

6. Peter

Great video explaining sign up at Wealthy Affiliate. I see this question asked a lot by new members.
    As soon as they sign up it’s “what do I do next”?
    This platform is so easy to use and newbie friendly.

Picking that domain name is one of the hardest to get right. You always have doubts if it’s going to work. I know I did. Your tutorial will help many, I’m sure of that.
    Thanks for this, really well done.

• Jackie

Hello Peter, thanks for stopping by.

I’m pleased you think my video is helpful.

I remember the struggles I had when choosing a domain name but in the end it’s one of the easiest things to do. I think getting traffic to your site is one of the hardest things to learn don’t you?

Thanks again

Jackie

7. Norman

Hello and thanks for sharing, you have done a really awesome job with your post. It is so good to continue to get the word out there and let persons know of all the good things that is happening in this community. I believe that online business is one of the best form of business to get involve in because of the many benefits. Wealth affiliate has that kind of training that can help you to live your dreams through its training, thanks again, for sharing this awesome post

• Jackie

Hello again Norman

I’ve been a member at Wealthy Affiliate for four years now and still learning because the training is so up to date. I love the community.

Take care