Wealthy Affiliate Or Sarah Staar
As you probably know by now I’m a long term member of Wealthy Affiliate and attribute much of my online (and offline) success to their training.
I’ve recently joined another training platform, Sarah Staar’s Licensed Partner Team and want give you an insight into how the two programs compare.
I’ve already written extensively about becoming a member of Wealthy Affiliate and you can read my most recent review here.
As I’m now a member of both WA and LPT I feel that I’m in a good position to write an honest assessment and evaluation.
- Free for as long as you wish, including two free websites as a starter member
- There is a huge amount of training is based on SEO, Search Engine Optimisaton.
- There is an amazing community asking and answering questions about online business.
- The Live Chat feature is awesome for help, advice or just a chat 24/7
- New information, resources and updates happening all the time.
- Monthly payments to stay as a premium member.
- An extremely generous affiliate program.
- Affiliate program is very competitive
- The huge amount of information can be overwhelming at times
- A new feature is free SSL certificates on all your own websites at Wealthy Affiliate.
Sarah Staar’s Licensed Partner Team
- The training is all about traffic. Sarah doesn’t enjoy SEO.
- Training is on free and paid traffic methods.
- Building an email list is extremely important and Sarah give great training and support in building a list.
- Tiered access payments for the different levels of the LPT program including a lifetime access option.
- Sarah is constantly adding new products to promote.
- Loads of free material for training and also for using as lead magnets.
- Sarah holds regular and informative webinars.
- Regular webinars are held for LPT members in the form of a Question and Answer session.
- There is a generous affiliate program.
- Training on how to sell affiliate products.
There is a huge difference between Wealthy Affiliate and the Licensed Partner Team but, personally, I think they complement each other perfectly.
Both strategies work but only if you follow the training and, more importantly, take action.
I love the Live Chat facility at Wealthy Affiliate but have also had incredible training on a 1-1 basis through Skype with LPT.
I’ve been a member at Wealthy Affiliate for a long time and the community there have been instrumental in my success online and in my lfe in general.
On the other hand, Sarah’s training has added another dimension to my knowledge. I am now aware that although SEO strategies do work it can take a long time to become successful using free traffic techniques. Sarah’s training on free traffic was certainly an eye opener to me.
If I was just starting out learning about creating an online business then I would have to say that Wealthy Affiliate teaches everything you need to know. If you want to become an authority on online business then it really can’t be beaten. I haven’t found anything that compares with the community at WA and to have support 24/7 is invaluable.
Sarah Staar’s LPT program is great if you have just a little more experience. Her training strategies will certainly help you to get you business off the ground at a quicker rate but there are costs involved with paid traffic.
As they both give opportunities to give their training to test the waters, so to speak, I would give them both a try to see which suit you better.
Click the link below to get started with Wealthy Affiliate
Below is the link to one of Sarah’s free products. It really is worth a look